Hi everyone! This is Meredith from the blog @a.classic.confidence on Instagram. I'm teaming up with ToYou to fuse my recipes with their delicious bars.
My bar of choice for this recipe was Goji Cranberry, which was SO delicious on top of my smoothie bowl breakfast. It definitely gave me a boost of energy, paired with the healthy protein, fats, and carbs in my smoothie. Also, goji berries are a known superfood that are rich in nutrients, boost the immune system, and protect the eyes!
Let's get started on the recipe!
Strawberry Chocolate Goji Smoothie Bowl
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 scoop protein powder of choice
- 1 tbsp. natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- ToYouSnacks Goji Cranberry Bar
- Place the banana, strawberries, protein powder, peanut butter and almond milk into a high-speed blender
- Blend, pausing when the mixture is "stuck" and stirring to help it along (add more milk along the way if needed)
- Top with the crown jewel, the ToYouSnacks Goji Cranberry Bar